Medical Students & Careers
The Society offers elective bursaries of £750 each for 4 students from each Scottish Medical School annually.
Click here for details.
Applications should be made in writing or by email to Dr Fiona Nicholson.
Elective Bursary Reports
- 2019 National University Hospital of Singapore, Louis-Pierre Girard
- 2016 British Columbia Children's Hospital, Vancouver by Claire Beverland
- 2016 Elective Bursary, Ben Pearson-Sutherland
- 2016 Elective Bursary, Iain Hyndman
- 2016 Mae Tao clinic, Thailand, Joseph Daley
- 2016 Nepean Hospital, Autralia, Michael Adair
- 2015 Adolescent Haemato-oncology, Stephanie Potts
- 2015 Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia by Mr Joshua Newmark
- 2014 The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne , Australia by Mr William Dunn
- 2014 Starship Hospital, Auckland, NZ by Ms Rachel Longwell
Undergraduate Haematology References
- Bloodmed - UK educational site including Undergraduate curriculum
- British Society for Haematology - Student Page
- BMJ Career Focus On Haematology Including Blood Transfusion
- RCPath Haematology Careers information
- Scottish Medical Training - Haematology