About the Society
The aims of the Scottish Haematology Society are:
- The constant improvement of standards of care for patients with haematological disease
- The dissemination of good laboratory practice throughout Haematology and Blood Transfusion laboratories
- A greater clinical responsiveness to the needs of patients and users of our services
- Providing a strong and authoritative lead in our field to the Patients, Health Care Professionals and Government agencies in Scotland.
- Aiding the development of our area of Haematology and Blood transfusion in Scotland.